Prunus persica Pavie Group (Common names)
From PlantUse English
To species page
Names in common use
- English: clingstone peach
- German: Nager, Härtling
- French: pavie; persé, persèque (Western France)
- Italian: percoca (Naples), cotogna (Tuscany)
- Spanish: durazno; pavía (Argentina)
- Portuguese: maracotão, pavia
- Czech: tvrdka, kling
Sources and commentaries
Most languages ignore this group of cultivars, and have therefore no name for it. It is then implicitly included under peach.
- Czech: Dlouhá Jana et al., 1995. Ovoce. Praha, Aventinum. 224 p.