Ficus benjamina (PROSEA)
- Ficus cuspidato-caudata Hayata,
- Ficus parvifolia Oken,
- Ficus umbrina Elmer.
- Golden fig (En)
- Indonesia: beringin (general), caringing (Sundanese), waringin (Javanese)
- Malaysia: beringin, waringin (general)
- Philippines: salising-haong, salising-hubad (Filipino), salisi (Isinai, Subanun)
- Laos: ỗng2nỗk
- Burma (Myanmar): kyet-kadut
- Thailand: sai yoi bai laem (central and south-eastern), sai (peninsular).
From India to Burma (Myanmar), Indo-China, southern China and Thailand, throughout the Malesian region, east to the Solomon Islands and south to northern Australia. It is also commonly planted as a roadside tree and is a popular pot plant in temperate regions.