Adenanthera (Sturtevant, 1919)
- Accepted name : Adenanthera abrosperma
Adenanthera abrosperma F. Muell. Leguminosae.
Australia. The seeds are roasted in the coals and the kernels are eaten.
- Accepted name : Adenanthera pavonina
Adenanthera pavonia Linn. BARBADOES PRIDE. CORAL PEA. RED SANDALWOOD.One of the largest trees of tropical eastern Asia. The seeds are eaten by the common people. It has been introduced into the West Indies and various parts of South America.
- Palmer, E. Journ. Roy. Soc. New So. Wales 17:94. 1884.
- Lunan, J. Hort. Jam. 1:7. 1814.
- Hooker, W. J. Journ. Bot. 4:343. 1842.